Roller Blinds have been a traditional favourite for many years. This practical answer to covering windows in areas such as the kitchen or bathroom can now give you a beautiful new result with American Vogue decorator ideas.
- Roller Blinds can be used as a simple minimalist look on its own - or used in conjunction with curtains for maximum light block. The blinds also provide protection from the sun for curtain fabrics, floor coverings and furniture.
- Most fabrics require little cleaning and maintenance if any, and can be easily wiped with a damp cloth.
- There is a choice between the option of traditional spring roller action or the easy to use hassle-free sidewinder chain control - particularly good for windows that are difficult to reach.
- Extensive range of colours, including pattern, prints or plains. From the classic plains in shades of pink, blue, green and cream, to name just a few, through to our new pattern prints which are inspired from the rich colours of our landscape.
- For the home decorator or to try something new - select a plain or patterned Holland Blind or even mix and match by trimming a plain print with a pattern and adding a coordinated pelmet.
- You can also cover or trim holland blinds with the matching fabric of your verticals, curtains or furnishings. A stunning effect in open plan areas where rooms such as kitchen and dining flow together.
- The Holland blinds can be custom make with various bottom trims from old style classics to contemporary Aluminium extruded rail which stands the test of time in extreme conditions
Sunscreen Blind fabrics have an average 6% openness (depending on colour).This gives good sun protection for furnishings and floor coverings while significantly reducing heat and maintaining your view during the day.
Click on the images below to enlarge
Contact our friendly and supportive staff to help you make an informed, cost-effective decision on your options.
Call 02 9521 2011 now.