American Vogue holds a current Master Security License with the NSW Police (Lic.number 408653742). This is mandatory for any one supplying any security products and can give you the confidence that you are dealing with an honest and reputable company.
- We professionally manufacture and install Invisi-gard Security doors, the stainless steel mesh doors that are almost invisible but are virtually in penetrable.
- Invisi-gard doors have been tested to Australian Standards AS 2803.1. Unlike most security doors, there are no channels or gaps, which can fill up with dust and grime and make cleaning impossible. Invisi-gard can simply be brushed down with a dry broom or wiped with a damp cloth.
- The unique beak system Australian made Austral 3 point locking system is easy to use and offers instant snib locking from inside in one quick action or can be dead lock from inside or outside by key.
- These doors can be keyed the same as each other or keyed to match existing doors.
- The use of marine grade 316 Stainless Steel Mesh, architectural grade aluminium frame and the patented pressure retention system almost eliminates corrosion and will keep looking great for years.
Stainless Steel Doors
- INVISI-GARD Seethrough Security
- SP 13 BB With Brass Handle
Standard Security Doors
- A127 Sliding Screen Door.
Click on the images below to enlarge
Contact our friendly and supportive staff to help you make an informed, cost-effective decision on your options.
Call 02 9521 2011 now.